Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Google Android Desktop Image

Here is a copy of a Google Android desktop image I made in Maya. It's really simple; didn't take me long, but I thought other people may enjoy it too. Let me know if you think it could be made better in some way; I love suggestions.

1680x1050



1280x1024



1280x1024



1024x768

btw, I lit the scene using a "light probe" from Paul Debevec's authoritative page on the topic. The exact light map that I used is of Galileo's Tomb and you can see the reflection of light from the windows that light the room in the Android's glossy head. ;). If anyone would like my Maya model, let me know and I'll post it here.

1 comment :

  1. What do the little guys do on your desktop?
    They are pretty cute, but you could give them funny hats to make them cuter. Or maybe some Christmas decorations on the end of their antennae.

    ReplyDelete